Phillip, Sam, Aidan (7 months old) and Grandpa before court in Jan. 2009.
I had to say good bye to my little Shemiah, snow baby…she was 14yrs old.
Sara came to visit…This was taken in front of the Holy Family Shrine on a sunny day in Jan???
Crystal came up and then we headed down to the Ozarks. This was the highlight for me…my 1st horseback ride. Read more... (309 words & 13 images, estimated 1:14 mins reading time)
|Thirteen 13 things I look forward to in March!
1. The end of FEBRUARY!!! Yes, it just seems like the past few months has just been full of stressful, inescapable challenges.
2. Crystal’s visit! I am so glad we were able to work out schedules and money to make this little retreat of ours come to life! Read more... (514 words & 2 images, estimated 2:03 mins reading time)
|Thirteen things on my ‘Bucket List’
1. Riding a zip line. I am terribly wimpy when it comes to heights but I would love to go somewhere tropical and do this.
2. Visit and explore Australia for at least a week or two but prefer a month!
3. Take an Alaskan Cruise…I do not want to live in Alaska but would love to visit. Read more... (401 words & 1 image, estimated 1:36 mins reading time)
|Thirteen things I hope to do if I get to go to the Ozarks this month. in life
1. The drive with music I want to listen to when I want to listen to it! Yes, most of the time Michael and I work it out but it usually ends up somewhere that we have to listen to some incredible headbanging music that I just don’t enjoy. Some of the old school yes…the new stuff, very little. Read more... (681 words & 1 image, estimated 2:43 mins reading time)