Saturday 9: Your Bestest Day
1. What one day of your life do you think was your best day?
The 2nd day Michael and I spent in Lake Bled, Slovenia
2. What one day of your life do you think was your worst day?
My 40th birthday-I got a telephone call telling me my son and grandson were in a very bad accident and were airlifted with probable head injuries. Read more... (513 words & 1 image, estimated 2:03 mins reading time)
Saturday 9: Letting the Sparks Fly
1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal?
Having toilet paper hanging out my pants
3. What values did your parents instill in you?
Hard work and honesty
4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well?
big hair Read more... (262 words, estimated 1:03 mins reading time)