1. Riding a zip line. I am terribly wimpy when it comes to heights but I would love to go somewhere tropical and do this.
2. Visit and explore Australia for at least a week or two but prefer a month!
3. Take an Alaskan Cruise…I do not want to live in Alaska but would love to visit.
4. Visit Singapore. I have seen it in travel shows and I had an instant desire to go there.
5. Learn to scuba dive…but due to my headaches I will probably never be allowed to…so I will settle with snorkeling.
6. Learn how to swim. I can stay up in the water…I can cross a pool…but I hate water in my ears and nose so I never put my head in the water.
7. Go to Greece. I have always been in awe when seeing photos of the homes built on the hills.
8. Go deep sea fishing! Yes…really.
9. Learn to salsa and swing dance…and get back into ballet. My back could ruin that for life but if I could get it well enough those things could actually help make my back healthier.
10. Get a bachelor’s degree in something…it was nursing…now not sure.
11. Learn to play a musical instrument…preferably the sax or guitar.
12. Visit St. Jude’s Children’s hospital. I have always donated to them over the years and believed in the work they do but I would love to see it in action.
13. Learn to ride a motorcycle and own one.
As a side this is not my whole ‘Bucket List’ and for those who don’t know what a bucket list is you should rent the movie. It is a very cool movie.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Header Graphic courtesy of Samuli
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants